DEAC is pleased to welcome guest blogger, Sharyl Thompson, CEO of Higher Education Regulatory Consulting to offer her insights on the complexities of distance education programs and professional licensing. Contrary to many predictions 15 to 20 years ago, distance education has not diminished or faded away. A recent report published by WCET (WCET Distance Education […]
- In a time of transitioning administrations, we ask, where do we go from here?
- Legal Obligations to Online Students Under Title IX: Threshold Issues and Practical Considerations
- Distance Education and Professional Licensing
- Digital Accessibility – Know and Understand the Issues
- December 6, 2015: Blurred Lines