In an effort to connect more frequently and on more topics with DEAC institutions and partners, we are launching the new DEAC blog—the Compass. We believe the Compass will be a valuable vehicle to share the latest points to consider from the DEAC Executive Director, Leah Matthews, and active thought-leader guest bloggers on emerging educational topics impacting our community worldwide.
- In a time of transitioning administrations, we ask, where do we go from here?
- Legal Obligations to Online Students Under Title IX: Threshold Issues and Practical Considerations
- Distance Education and Professional Licensing
- Digital Accessibility – Know and Understand the Issues
- December 6, 2015: Blurred Lines