by Brenda Amaya, DEAC Accreditation Coordinator For the last several weeks, Washington, D.C. seems to have been stifled by a cloud of uncertainty. You may have been wondering, will the Department of Education be dismantled? How will the new administration impact the education landscape? And most importantly, should you create a twitter account? Or better […]
- In a time of transitioning administrations, we ask, where do we go from here?
- Legal Obligations to Online Students Under Title IX: Threshold Issues and Practical Considerations
- Distance Education and Professional Licensing
- Digital Accessibility – Know and Understand the Issues
- December 6, 2015: Blurred Lines