Title IX compliance is an important issue that must not be overlooked by providers of distance education courses, programs and other online learning environments. DEAC thanks Gregory Ferenbach, Paul Thompson, and Naomi Harralson May from Cooley for graciously granting their permission to provide our Compass readers with their policy brief first published in Unbound. Innovators […]
- In a time of transitioning administrations, we ask, where do we go from here?
- Legal Obligations to Online Students Under Title IX: Threshold Issues and Practical Considerations
- Distance Education and Professional Licensing
- Digital Accessibility – Know and Understand the Issues
- December 6, 2015: Blurred Lines