By guest blogger: Lucien “Skip” Capone III, JD Last November I attended a conference on regulatory compliance in higher education. The conference was held by my professional organization, the National Association of College and University Attorneys (NACUA). One of the sessions focused upon federal regulation of accessibility to online education under the ADA and Section […]
- In a time of transitioning administrations, we ask, where do we go from here?
- Legal Obligations to Online Students Under Title IX: Threshold Issues and Practical Considerations
- Distance Education and Professional Licensing
- Digital Accessibility – Know and Understand the Issues
- December 6, 2015: Blurred Lines