By Susan Chiaramonte In 2010, the U.S. Department of Education published regulations strengthening its misrepresentation rules (see 34 CFR § 668.71). Whether the public or the education sector knew it, these revised regulations expanded the Department’s scope of reach to cover any misleading information made by an institution, its employees, its agents (such as lead […]
- In a time of transitioning administrations, we ask, where do we go from here?
- Legal Obligations to Online Students Under Title IX: Threshold Issues and Practical Considerations
- Distance Education and Professional Licensing
- Digital Accessibility – Know and Understand the Issues
- December 6, 2015: Blurred Lines