By Kimberly Cook and Leah Matthews At the 2015 DEAC Fall Workshop, we spent a fair amount of time discussing the changing political and policy landscape for distance education and accreditation. Our discussions addressed the sharpening focus on student learning outcomes against a backdrop of growing public skepticism, high-profile lawsuits, and uncertainties surrounding quality assurance impacting students […]
- In a time of transitioning administrations, we ask, where do we go from here?
- Legal Obligations to Online Students Under Title IX: Threshold Issues and Practical Considerations
- Distance Education and Professional Licensing
- Digital Accessibility – Know and Understand the Issues
- December 6, 2015: Blurred Lines