By Lissette Hubbard Innovation can be defined in many ways. Some consider innovation a service that focuses on the latest technologies–wearable technology, smart TVs, and high-powered computing all come to mind when I hear the word innovation. Fostering innovation can also be viewed as an alternative way to solve an existing problem. While the conversation […]
- In a time of transitioning administrations, we ask, where do we go from here?
- Legal Obligations to Online Students Under Title IX: Threshold Issues and Practical Considerations
- Distance Education and Professional Licensing
- Digital Accessibility – Know and Understand the Issues
- December 6, 2015: Blurred Lines